Rss Feed

Resisting the urge

Day 380

So this morning I was driving to work. All I wanted was a coffee from Starbucks and then I wanted a bagel and coffee from Einsteins. And then I passed a Safeway and thought ooh I want to get more of that shaving cream I like and some fruit.

NO! I can get coffee at the office and I have extra conditioner that I can use as shaving cream (works well btw). I also have oatmeal at home and fruit leathers that are way better for me than a bagel. And! I'm going to the farmer's market this weekend so I'll get fresh and delicious local fruit and veggies. That was close.

The other day I broke my hair straightener, major bummer. So I was looking at Target for a new one and thought to myself "hmm do I have one at home" and I went home and one that I had almost smacked me on the head in my closet. I need to research what I have before I go buy what I want.

Instead of making excuses as to why I need to buy something I made excuses as to why I DIDN'T need something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment